Sunday, April 12, 2009

Biloxi, MS

OK I have been sitting here for the last 2 hours trying desperately to upload pictures to my posting and cannot seem to get there.

I always seem to try to do this when I have very little time to play and explore. Can any of my followers please give me insight and help as to how to do this.

We will be leaving here in the a.m. and heading to New Orleans. I have great things to tell you about Biloxi but do not want to do it without the pics that go along with it.

The devastation from the 2005 Katrina Hurricane is still lingering in this town. The beaches have been restored but the buildings across from the beach are either gone, demolished or in the process of being rebuilt.

I will upload the pics just as soon as I can figure it out. We have beautiful pics and stories to share.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Aunt Karen! When you create a post, you should see a little image icon at the top of the text box. It's the second in from the right and if you hover over it with your mouse it should say "add image." If you click on that a pop-up box will come up, where you can click on "browse" to upload an image from your computer. It's pretty straight-forward from there. Hope that helps! Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have clicked on the icon and then it tells me it can't upload - I think that it is my computer it does not run very fast with my air card sometimes and I think it loses something. Anyway I will log on with Uncle Tom's laptop and see if I can get them that way. Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete